Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Start of Something New!

Hooray for my first post! This only goes to show how bored I am to start blogging! Haha! 

So, this whole blogging thing is new to me and here come my dilemmas. First of all, I am not a good writer. For me, being a blogger means you should be a good writer. Back in the university days, I always had a hard time finishing essays, papers and the like. All my brain juices were squeezed out every single time! Thank goodness I took Engineering! Haha! But as they say, there’s no harm in trying. Although writing is not my forte, let’s give it a try! I have a lot of free time to think of what to write anyway! Second, I've been seeing blogs with specific topics on them, like beauty and fashion, photography, gadgets, travel and adventures, etc.  I am still not yet decided on what to blog about. But hey! Let’s see along the way. Let’s not close doors, shall we? Remember, there’s a lot of possibilities out there so just you wait!
Despite of these things, I have several reasons why I finally decided to blog. First, I have lots of free time nowadays so I wanted to try doing something productive. Trying something new is a lot better than bumming around, right? Second, I want to treat this blog somehow as my virtual “diary” – a storage of stories of my travels and adventures, hobbies and addictions, random thoughts and moments and whatever it may be! Wouldn't it be good to relive the past by just browsing through your old posts? And in doing so, last but not the least, along the way, I might help someone with any information they need and I might inspire someone in any way possible! Who knows, right? There’s about 2.77 million people (thanks Mr. Google for that information) around the world who have Internet access!
There it is! I hope to write my next post the soonest!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Hejeci. Thank you for following my blog. Looking forward to reading about your adventures. Keep writing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Mustachio!

      I find your blog very catchy and informative that's why I found myself following your blog! I will try my best to keep on blogging to share my adventures with you guys! You keep on writing too! Cheers! :)

      Delete